- The credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month/year until canceled.
- Discounts or other special offers are only valid for the initial term; subscriptions renew at the full subscription rate at the time of purchase.
- One Stop Planner Shop may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the One Stop Planner Stop Website.
Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting One Stop Planner Shop within two (10) calendar days after the renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.
- Please contact support at [email protected]